Degree Programs & Fields of Study
ANPERC is part of the Physical Science and
Division at KAUST, and students interested in pursuing a M.S. or Ph.D.
for admission to the new Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering (ERPE) program, the Earth Science and Engineering (ErSE) program or the
Chemical and Biological Engineering (CBE) Program. The links
below provide information for applying to these programs.
Desired Qualities of ERPE, ErSE and CBE students at ANPERC
In addition to KAUST’s values of achievement, passion,
inspiration, citizenship, diversity, integrity, and openness, students working with ANPERC are expected to exhibit unique
qualities that set them apart from the majority of students around the world
seeking graduate degrees. ANPERC strives
to instill the following attributes:
- Grounded in the fundamentals of geosciences and fluid
flow, synthesizing a diverse set of disciplines
- Digital natives capable of leveraging 21st
century technology to solve complex problems
- Inventive and resourceful in their approaches to
- Experienced in collaborative and inclusive
- Deep exposure to the energy issues in geoscience, and the engineering challenges facing the Kingdom and the world
- Inherently motivated to develop creative engineering solutions
ANPERC encourages applications from students with a high GPA in relevant engineering and science fields, and a record of strong academic accomplishments.
Questions about the Admissions requirements, deadlines, and other aspects of the applications process? Read the Admissions FAQ